NO PURCHASE OR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN AND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT WON YET.
These Official Rules apply to the Tango Hotel to 5,000 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on around March 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There are two ways to enter the sweepstakes:
(A) Purchase any Tango Hotel puffer jacket online at https://tangohotel.com/pages/tango-hotel-puffer-content during the Sweepstakes Period. When you complete your purchase you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes.
(B) To enter without making a purchase, visit our website at https://tangohotel.com/pages/terms-conditions-race-to-5-000 and complete and submit an entry form online during the Sweepstakes Period.
Limits: A person may enter one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry (i.e., making a purchase or submitting an entry form online). Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different identifications or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Tango Hotel is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
(A) The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Tango Hotel, or of its parent companies, successors-in-interest, assignees, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, and advertising, public relations, accounting, or legal firms, as well as the immediate family members and individuals living in the same household of such persons are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. For purposes of these eligibility rules, "immediate family member" means a spouse, child, parent, parent of spouse, sibling, or spouse's sibling.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to (i) these Official Rules and (ii) Tango Hotel’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
(B) Additional Eligibility Requirements: Prior to being eligible to receive any prize, an entrant who has been selected as the potential winner of a Sweepstakes must provide Tango Hotel with any information or certifications needed by Tango Hotel, in its judgment, for tax reporting or other purposes. Without limiting the foregoing, a person who was selected as the winner of a Sweepstakes may be required to sign a copy of these Official Rules, to complete and sign a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, and provide any other document that Tango Hotel determines is required, necessary or appropriate, in their judgment, to confirm the winner’s eligibility and for tax reporting or other purposes. If the potential winner fails to satisfy these conditions within two (2) days of the notice that winner's name has been selected, winner will not be eligible for the prize, and an alternate winner will be selected, as described in "Grand Prize Drawing” below.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: EMBASSY APPAREL INC. (“Tango Hotel”), 37 West 37th Street, Floor 10, New York, New York 10018.
3. Prizes: One Prize will be awarded to one (1) winner. The Prize consists of (1) a payment to the winner and (2) a contribution to an “Eligible Charity” of the winner’s choice, in honor of the winner, totaling a maximum of $100,000. The Prize will be awarded as follows: (1) 50% of the total prize amount (i.e., up to $50,000) will be awarded in cash to the winner (delivered to the winner by check payable to the winner) and (2) 50% of the total prize amount (i.e., up to $50,000) will be awarded as a donation made by Tango Hotel in honor of the winner to a charity of the winner’s choice from the list set forth below and identified as “Eligible Charities.” Total retail value of the Prize is up to $50,000. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries to the Sweepstakes received during the Sweepstakes Period; only one (1) prize will be awarded to one (1) winner.
The total Prize amount will be determined based on the amount of Tango Hotel puffer jackets sold during the Sweepstakes Period to the general public and to individuals purchasing a jacket as part of the Sweepstakes as described in the graph below. As an example, if fewer than 500 puffer jackets are sold during the Sweepstakes Period, the total Prize amount will be $5,000, with a payment to the winner of $2,500 and a charitable contribution of $2,500:
- Selection of Winner: On or around March 31, 2021, Tango Hotel will randomly select the potential Prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified by email, phone, and/or in person after the date of the random drawing. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Tango Hotel will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only four (4) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded.
- Verification of Potential Winner: Following the random drawing, or random drawings if necessary, described above, there will be a total of one (1) winner of the Prize. The potential winner is subject to final verification of eligibility by Tango Hotel, whose decision is final and binding in all matters related to the eligibility. An entrant is not a winner, even if the random drawing should so indicate, unless and until entrant has satisfied all of the requirements described in “Eligibility” above and the requirements detailed in this section, entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has completed all necessary forms and documents, and the potential winner has been notified that verification is complete. The potential Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Tango Hotel, within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the Prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, or the Declaration is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.
- Release: By receipt of any Prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless Tango Hotel, its parent companies, successors-in-interest, assignees, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Tango Hotel’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Tango Hotel reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Tango Hotel in its sole discretion. In such event, Tango Hotel, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Tango Hotel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Tango Hotel reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Tango Hotel failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by courts of the State of New York (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Tango Hotel in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Eligible Charities: Attached hereto as Exhibit A is a list of charities referred to herein as “Eligible Charities”. Tango Hotel reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to amend the list of Eligible Charities in its sole discretion from time to time.
- Winner List: For a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Tango Hotel at c/o EMBASSY APPAREL INC., 37 West 37th Street, Floor 10, New York, New York 10018, Attention: Saul Ezra. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.